March 27-December 31, 2014 During Mall hours
Social Media Contests
RULES & REGULATIONS:
1. Prizes – Gift cards are ONLY valid when spent within their respective mall complex. There will be no cash substitute for prizes.
2. Eligibility - No purchase necessary. Only users who “like” the mall’s Facebook page will be considered for entry. Limited to one (1) entry per person. Must be eighteen (18) years or older to participate.
Only entries submitted prior to the specified deadline will be eligible for entry. Entries will be posted at the discretion of the contest sponsor; any entries deemed to be inappropriate will be automatically disqualified.
3. Prize Rewarding – Contestants may be required to provide contact information for the purpose of notifying contest winners. Winners will first be contacted via email, with a social media announcement to follow. Should winners fail to claim their prize within fourteen (14) days, a new winner may be named.
4. Entry – All submissions are an official agreement to the use of the submitted text/photo among the company website and/or social media sites.
5. Voting – If contest involves voting by the social media community, ONLY votes that comply with the outlined rules will be considered valid.
Voting is limited to ONE (1) vote per person!
Entrants are encouraged to “share” the contest page and/or photo album in order to earn more votes. The more people an entrant persuades to vote, the better their chances of winning!
Please note: Votes MUST NOT be cast by illegitimate or fabricated profiles. Should said action(s) be suspected, the contestant in question will be investigated. If foul play is evident and/or alleged beyond a reasonable doubt, said contestant shall be hereby disqualified and banned. Please refer to section 7.
6. How We Choose Our Winners – Contestants will be selected based upon the outlined selection procedures (please see voting guidelines in the section above). In the event of a tie, a “tie-breaker” round may be initiated.
7. Cheating/Foul Play - Any participant who is caught in the blatant act of cheating will be immediately disqualified and banned; more so, any contestant who actively partakes in suspicious behavior will be thoroughly investigated. If foul play is suspected beyond a reasonable doubt, said contestant shall be banned from the contest, as well as the mall’s social media page(s). Cheating/suspicious behavior includes, but is not limited to: the creation of fake profiles, self-generated votes, the use of stolen intellectual properties, the submission of work not original to the entrant, and/or known infamy of false or deceitful practices. Should a winning entrant be found guilty of above activities, his/her prize shall be revoked, and legal actions may be taken.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Contest rules and regulations are subject to change.
By submitting your entry, you are consenting to the use of said entities on a public domain.
See daily hours below
The Fun on Wheels Railroad is now open! Tickets available at the train depot near Old Navy. The train also has an "Abilities Car" that's wheelchair accessible!
Train hours Mon. 4pm-8:30pm, Tues. 11:30am-1pm & 4pm-8:30pm, Wed. 4pm-8:30pm, Thurs. thru Sat. 11am-8:30pm and Sundays 11am-6pm. For details stop by the Customer Service Desk.
Every Tuesday 11AM to 12Noon
Moms...Bring your kids up to toddler age to Meadowbrook Mall every Tuesday morning in November & December from 11am to 12Noon to enjoy FREE holiday themed activities, entertainment and prizes!
It's a great opportunity for your child to interact with other kids their age and loads of fun for everyone!
Please visit or call the Mall Guest Services Desk at 304-842-5441 for details on weekly activities and location of events. TUESDAY IS FOR TODDLERS is sponsored by UniCare Health Plan of West Virginia, Inc. ® Registered mark of WellPoint, Inc.
6:00pm - 9:00pm
Sunday, Nov. 2, 2014
Join us for this exciting community event that has raised $176,685 for area Non-profits since its inception in 2005!
Non-Profits keep 100% of ticket proceeds!
Meadowbrook Mall Stores offer exclusive discounts to shoppers valid "that night only" during the 3-hour event! Pick up your program that night at any mall entrance, which provides all the details of the night's festivities!
Ticket holders have the chance to win thousands of dollars in prizes, including the Grand Prize of $5,000 provided each year by DAN CAVA'S TOYOTA WORLD of Fairmont!
TICKETS Will Be Available at all Mall Entrances the night of the event, Sunday, November !
Participating non-profit organizations selling tickets:
Wings of Hope 304-677-3702
Marion Co. Humane Society 304-368-0762
Special Olympics Harrison Co. 304-695-6169
United Way of Marion Co. 304-366-4550
Harrison Co. 4-H 304-624-8650
Relay for Life/American Cancer Society Harrison County 304-296-8155
Relay for Life/American Cancer Society Doddridge County 304-422-1472
Lincoln High School Marching Band 304-672-3697
Nov. 5 - Dec. 8, Mall hours
Choose an angel today from the Salvation Army Angel Tree located in WDTV5 Event Center and brighten Christmas for less fortunate children in our area.
Dream of Strength
Nov. 7 through Dec. 15
Please bring your non-perishable food donations for The Clarksburg Mission to the Mall Customer Service Desk during Mall hours.
Saturday, Nov. 22 10:30AM
Procession begins at the Target entrance into the Mall
Join us on Saturday, Nov. 22nd at 10:30AM at the Target entrance inside the Mall and lineup behind the Fun on Wheels Railroad. There will costume characters ready to meet & greet with the children, so be sure to bring your camera for some cute photo opportunities. After Santa has boarded the train, children and their parents are invited to walk alongside or behind the train as we escort Santa to Sears Court and the Santa Set by 11AM. Santa will then be available for visits and photos!
Mall Opens at 8PM Thursday
November 27th from 8pm-November 28th
Open Thursday at 8pm through Friday at 10pm!
Rock the mall with us! Meadowbrook Mall will host the Rock the Mall to kickoff the Black Friday weekend after Thanksgiving sales.
Plan on exciting events including:
-FREE Tote Bags to first 1,000 shoppers in WDTV5 Event Center Court beginning at 8pm
- FREE Reindeer Gear to participate in the Reindeer Games
-Rock it in WDTV5 Event Center Court with WKKW
-If the Christmas Elf spots you wearing your Reindeer Gear, you could win a Meadowbrook Mall Gift Card voucher!
PLUS...Register To Win ALL WEEKEND LONG for one of two Holiday Shopping Spree giveaways!
Register at the Customer Service Desk Nov. 27-Nov.29. Drawings will take place Saturday at 3pm for a $200 Mall Gift Card and Sunday at 3pm for a $200 Mall Gift Card. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN each day for the drawing to win. Must be 18 years of age or older to register to win.