Partner with Meadowbrook Mall and place your message where it will be seen repeatedly by millions of regional residents in a leisurely environment, where they spend hours…and return frequently!
Contact us today to find out how you can promote your business to the millions of visitors who shop the Meadowbrook Mall each year through in-mall advertising and sponsorships. Let us help you solidify your brand in the Mall's 14-County market.
Meadowbrook Mall Marketing is always looking for great partners to team up with on exciting events and visual programs. The market you are trying to reach is shopping the Meadowbrook Mall!
For more information on how to get involved in our marketing events and programs please contact:
Robin Urquhart, Marketing Director
(304) 842-5441, ext 12
Meadowbrook Mall is proud to work with the following sponsors:
- Children's Play Area –The Connect-Bridgeport Kids’ Zone Play Area - The Play Area is located in Sears court and is made possible by Connect-Bridgeport.com and the Greater Bridgeport Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Relaxation Stations & Food Court Televisions – WBOY12 - Meadowbrook Mall now features four luxurious soft seating areas that provide comfortable seating as well as big screen televisions and also big screen televisions in the Mall’s Food Court, all airing programming from WBOY12’s NBC & ABC stations.
- Center Court – Now renamed WDTV5 Event Center - Watch for exciting event details on events scheduled in the WDTV5 Event Center!
- Nursing Stations, Baby Crawl Contest during Baby & Me and the TUESDAY IS FOR TODDLERS Program - UniCare Health Plan of WV, Inc. makes all of these family-friendly amenities and events possible!
- Purchase with a Purpose – Dan Cava’s Toyota World - Meadowbrook Mall’s annual holiday kick-off event, that gives local non-profits a turn-key fundraising opportunity, is made possible each year by Dan Cava’s Toyota World!
- Baby & Me Day – West Virginia Healthy Start/HAPI Project - Meadowbrook Mall’s annual Baby & Me Day event is made possible by two state funded programs, WV Healthy Start and the HAPI Project.